A Student Publication of Mt. San Antonio College in Walnut, CA

SACMedia

SACMedia

SACMedia

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Release Sketch of Sexual Assault Suspect

Sketch of the sexual assault suspect released by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department has released a sketch of a man who is suspected of sexually assaulting a female student in October 2017 in Mt. SAC’s Parking Lot H. Reports of the assault first became public after campus safety notified students of the incident via email.

The reported assault occurred at night when the female victim was walking back to her car after class. The suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his mid-30’s. The suspect is believed to be 5-feet 5-inches tall and weighs approximately 160 pounds. He is described to have short dark hair and a full beard. The suspect was driving a white four-door vehicle with tinted windows.

If you have any information, please contact the Special Victims Bureau 24 Hour Tip Line at 877- 710-5273. If you are on campus and see a person who matches this description, please contact Campus Safety at 909-274-4455.